Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm back!

What's up home-dogs? I'm back and ready to keep better track of my blog! I'm also twelve years old! Well, now Christmas time is rolling around. What better reason to celebrate a holiday than the birth of our Christ?
(However, I still can't help wanting stuff for Christmas. That's the second reasonwe celebrate it. But I'm gonna give, too.) This is one of the things I want for Christmas REALLY want!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ximhHkvdjPI. TTFN. (P.S. I'm gonna try to start my own web comic, just like Nathan Hale.!)

-Ethan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ethan! Adam and Ryan and Jared just got a Wii, and I'm sure they will want Lego Rock Band too when they see it. We let them buy the Wii before Christmas because they earned the money to pay for 2/3rds of it themselves. So far they love it! Hope you have a great Christmas. We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you next summer...

    ReplyDelete